Important Coronavirus Communication from First Service
The spread of the Coronavirus has seen positivity increase daily to a level that requires us to take action for the protection of our members and staff. As a precaution to reduce this risk, beginning Tuesday, December 1st, we will again close our Lobby areas for a temporary period of time and provide drive-thru services during regular scheduled business hours.
- During this time, we will operate our drive-thru lanes for cash and check services at all of our branch locations. We will also provide ATM services to give you convenient cash access.
- We will maintain our regular business hours through this period of time with additional staff available for drive-thru services.
- We will increase our staff in the Member Service Center which will be available by telephone during regular business hours at 614-836-0100 locally or toll free at 1-800-241-4578.
- Person-to-person appointments may be arranged for special situations by contacting our Member Service Center at the number above.
Important Contact Information
Please contact our Member Service Center during regular business hours at 1-614-836-0100 or Toll Free at 1-800-241-4578 if you have questions about our services, an inquiry about your account, to make an appointment for personal account assistance or a loan request.
All Day Account Access
To assist you all day, every day from any location, First Service offers multiple channels to access your account and convenient services:
- Online and Mobile Banking Account Access
- View your Balance and Transactions
- Complete Transfers
- Request a Loan
- Close a Loan
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- View e-Statements
- Receive Account Alerts
- ATM Access Nationwide
- Easy Access Debit & Credit Cards
Additional information on these services and easy sign-up instructions can be found on this website by clicking the “e-Services” tab.
Financial Hardship Assistance
For members who are experiencing financial hardships because of a layoff or health problems related to the Coronavirus, please contact us about a Skip-a-Pay deferred payment plan. A form is available online for this process by clicking on this link COVID-19 Skip Payment Form
We are here to assist you. When you need quick answers, please contact us online, by mobile access, or call the Member Service Center where a credit union representative will be waiting to assist you.
Jack R. Harper, President