June 30 2020
Annual Membership Meeting
Due to the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) shelter-at-home directive issued by the Governor of Ohio which limits the size of group gatherings, the Annual Membership Meeting scheduled for May has been rescheduled to August 20, 2020 at 6:00 PM at the Groveport Branch 100 Main St., Groveport, Ohio. Members in good standing, 18-years of age or older, are welcome to attend.
LOBBY SERVICE UPDATE
As we continue to follow the developments on COVID-19 and the direction being given by The Office of the Governor for the State of Ohio, we have opened our lobby services at all branches, except our Grove City location which will continue to offer drive-thru only services until further notice.
For The Protection of Our Members and Staff
For your protection and the safety of our members and staff, we follow "best practices" in our lobbies that have been issued by our state and federal officials. Due to the recent increased spread of the Coronavirus, we require protective face coverings as recommended for lobby service. We will provide you a mask if needed or make our drive thru services available to you.
We verify that our staff feels well with no visible signs of illness at the start of each business day. We sanitize frequently touched areas on a regular basis and plexi-glass dividers are in place at the teller areas.
To help keep members and staff safe, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- To provide space to maintain social distancing precautions, we limit the number of individuals that are in a branch at one time. In doing so, at this time, we will only use the 100 Main Street entrance for members at our Groveport location.
- Due to spread of the virus, we require protective face covering when entering the lobby, such as a mask or scarf. If you do not have some type of protective face covering available, we will provide you a mask or please use our drive thru services.
- Please respect the social distancing markings in the lobby and maintain the indicated distance between you, another member, and our staff.
- We ask that only members conducting transactions enter the lobby. We have no bathroom facilities open to the public and have no seating provided in our lobby area to accommodate visitors.
- We also ask that members provide either their First Service membership card, or First Service credit or debit card for identification to enter one of our offices. There are log-in sheets at the lobby entrance for contact tracing.
- Shared Branching transactions will be handled at the drive thru only.
- Please use our drive thru services instead of the lobby if you feel ill or have a family member who is ill, or someone who you provide health care to is ill. This will help protect your fellow members and our staff.
In addition to lobby services, we will continue to provide you drive thru, online, telephone and mobile account access for your convenience and personal safety.
Contact our MEMBER SERVICE CENTER at 614-836-0100 locally or 1-800-241-4575 toll free if you have questions about our services, hours of operation, or to make an appointment for personal account assistance or a loan.
FirstCU Online and Mobile Services
24/7 account access from any place at any time....
To assist you all day, every day from any location, First Service offers multiple channels to access your account and convenient services:
- Online and Mobile account access
- View your Balance and Transactions
- Complete Transfers
- Request a Loan
- Close a Loan
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- View e-Statements
- Receive Account Alerts
- Easy Access Debit & Credit Cards
Additional information on these services and easy sign-up instructions can be found on this website by clicking the "e-Services" tab.
First Service also participates in a nationally accessible network of free ATMs to give you cash convenience across the country.
Financial Hardship Assistance
For members who are experiencing financial hardships because of a layoff or health problems related to the Coronavirus, please contact us about a Skip-a-Pay deferred payment plan. A form is available online for this process by clicking on these links:
With your continued cooperation, we look forward to a healthy summer for you and our staff.
Jack R. Harper, President