Annual Membership Meeting
Due to the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) shelter-at-home directive issued by the Governor of Ohio which limits the size of group gatherings, the 2019 Annual Membership Meeting scheduled for May 21, 2020 has been delayed.
When more information is available, a new date will be announced in the July HAPPENINGS newsletter.
LOBBY SERVICE OPENING UPDATE
As we continue to follow the developments on COVID-19 and the direction being given by The Office of the Governor for the State of Ohio, we have opened our lobby services at all branches effective May 13th, except our Grove City location which will continue to offer drive-thru only services until further notice.
For The Protection of Our Members and Staff
When we open, you will notice some changes in our lobby to better protect you and our staff. We will follow the "best practices" discussed by our state and federal officials.
We will verify that our staff feels well with no visible signs of illness at the start of each business day. They will wear protective face coverings and will disinfect all frequently touched areas on a regular basis for your protection.
We will have plexi-glass dividers in place at the teller areas. We will also display social distancing lobby indicators on our floor and ask that you maintain the distance indicated.
- To provide space to maintain social distancing precautions, we will limit the number of individuals that are in a branch at one time. In doing so, we will only use the 100 Main Street entrance for members at our Groveport location.
- We ask that only members conducting transactions enter the lobby. We will have no bathroom facilities open to the public and will have no seating provided in our lobby area to accommodate visitors.
- We also ask that members provide either their First Service membership card, or First Service credit or debit card for identification to enter one of our offices.
- Shared Branching transactions will be handled at the drive thru only.
To help keep members and staff safe, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Please use our drive thru services instead of the lobby if you feel ill or have a family member who is ill, or someone who you provide health care to is ill. This will help protect your fellow members and our staff.
- Just as our staff will do, we ask that you wear protective face covering when entering the lobby, such as a mask or scarf. If you do not have some type of face covering available, please use our drive thru services.
- Please respect the social distancing markings in the lobby and maintain the indicated distance between you, another member, and our staff.
In addition to lobby services, we will continue to provide you drive thru, online, telephone and mobile account access for your convenience and personal safety.
Contact our MEMBER SERVICE CENTER at 614-836-0100 locally or 1-800-241-4575 toll if you have questions about our services, hours of operation, or to make an appointment for personal account assistance or a loan.
FirstCU Online and Mobile Services
24/7 account access from any place at any time....
To assist you all day, every day from any location, First Service offers multiple channels to access your account and convenient services:
- Online and Mobile account access
- View your Balance and Transactions
- Complete Transfers
- Request a Loan
- Close a Loan
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- View e-Statements
- Receive Account Alerts
- Easy Access Debit & Credit Cards
Additional information on these services and easy sign-up instructions can be found on this website by clicking the "e-Services" tab above.
First Service also participates in a nationally accessible network of free ATMs to give you cash convenience across the country.
Financial Hardship Assistance
For members who are experiencing financial hardships because of a layoff or health problems related to the Coronavirus, please contact us about a Skip-a-Pay deferred payment plan. A form is available online for this process by clicking on this link COVID-19 Skip Payment Form
Click here to electronically sign the COVID 19 Skip Payment Form
Click here to download the COVID 19 Skip Payment Form
With the continued cooperation of staff and members, we look forward to opening our branches and serving you.
Jack R. Harper, President