Financial Wellness Center
Financial education resources for the First Service community.
Take an important step in preparing for your financial future with MoneyEdu, a new financial wellness education program for First Service members.
Our new Financial Wellness Center gives you access to new financial topics each week. You can also create a personal account for even more!
- Over a dozen online courses.
- Hundreds of financial topics - from creating a budget to planning for retirement.
- Interactive exercises, calculators, and assessments.
When you create an account, we save your progress so you'll never lose your work. You can even create a portfolio of accomplishments that you can take with you.
Whether you're just getting started or want to address a particular financial challenge, you'll find something for you with MoneyEdu.
Save Today for Tomorrow and
1. Register at the First Service Financial Wellness Center.
2. For each Financial Wellness Course completed by Feb 29, you will receive an entry into the $100 cash drawing.
3. If you register and complete at least one course by Feb. 29, you will receive a special gift for participating.
$5 Share Savings Account required for membership. Membership open to everyone in Franklin, Fairfield, Delaware, Licking, Madison, Morrow, Pickaway, and Union counties. *Official Rules & Regulations: Drawing open to members of First Service FCU 18 years of age and older. No purchase necessary. Contest period begins on January 1, 2020, and ends Saturday, February 29, 2020. Entries must be complete to be considered. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries on or before March 6, 2020. Grand Prize of $100 will be deposited into winner’s account. All members who complete a course, but do not win the cash prize, will be notified via e-mail, and requested to pick up their participation gift at a First Service branch office by March 31, 2020. First Service employees, officials, and relatives are not eligible to enter.