Members who look for everyday savings will enjoy shopping, health savings, cell phone and protection plan benefits along with standard checking services, no minimum balance and unlimited transactions all for only $5 each month when you take advantage of free e-statements*.
Here's some of what’s included for you with Platinum Checking:Checking account services
- POS fees waived
- Bonus Dividends on Certificate Rates
- Discount Advantage on Auto Loans
- Unlimited Transactions with no check clearing fees
- First Service Debit Card
- Free 1st CU VISA App
- First 50 Checks Printed Free
- Free BillPay
- Free Online Account Access
- Free e-Alerts
- Free e-Statements
- Free FirstCU Access Mobile App
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Overdraft Protection Available
- Shopping and dining from local stores and restaurants
- Nationwide travel, hotel, recreation, and entertainment savings
- Savings on prescriptions, vision, and hearing aids
- Cell phone protection1,2
- Roadside assistance
- $10,000 travel accidental death insurance2
- $5,000 personal identity theft benefit and identity restoration1,2,3
- Payment card fraud resolution
- Buyer's protection and extended warranty1,2
1 Cell phone protection, personal identity theft benefit, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions. Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice,
may not be available in all regions and may choose to limit deals.
2 Insurance products are: NOT A SHARE. NOT NCUA-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION.
3 Billshark, ID theft & credit monitoring requires additional activation to begin.
* $3 paper statement fee
When you use an ATM or Debit Card, a hold is placed on the authorized funds pending settlement. To view active holds against funds in your account, please login to your account at FirstCU Online. Select the Accounts tab to see the Available Balance in your checking account. Click on the View Holds tab to see active holds on your account, along with the day the funds are scheduled to be released.
Checking privileges based on approval. $25 initial deposit to open a Checking Account. Overdraft, transfer and NSF charges apply when applicable. Schedule of Fees and Charges available. For Overdraft Privilege Pay information Click Here.