Prime Time Club
Once you reach age 60 or better, you are eligible to be a member of our Prime Time Club. There is no fee or minimum balance required to participate in the Prime Time Club and your benefits include:
- Unlimited Checking with no minimum balance required
- Certificate bonus points with active loan balance or checking account
- Free Check Printing (one complimentary box per year)
- Free Small Safe Deposit Box (subject to availability)
- Free Online Account Access
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free BillPayer
- Free e-Alerts
- Free e-Statements
- Free $1,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage (separate enrollment required)
Register for the Prime Time Club: If you are age 60 or over, simply ask a Member Service Representative to add you to the Prime Time Club during your next visit or call 614/836-0100 at your convenience to participate.
When you use an ATM or Debit Card, a hold is placed on the authorized funds pending settlement. To view active holds against funds in your account, please login to your account at FirstCU Online. Select the Accounts tab to see the Available Balance in your checking account. Click on the View Holds tab to see active holds on your account, along with the day the funds are scheduled to be released.
Checking privileges based on approval. $25 initial deposit to open a Checking Account. Overdraft, transfer and NSF charges apply when applicable. Schedule of Fees and Charges available. For Overdraft Privilege Pay information Click Here.