Fixed Rate 10-Year Streamline Refinance
If you're looking to refinance, First Service is here as your low-cost alternative to banks. Our competitive interest rates, flexible terms and fast approval process make your credit union an easy choice for all of your home loan needs.
Refinance at 3.25% with NO CLOSING COSTS and... Be Mortgage Free in 10 Years!
|First Service 10 Year Streamline Mortgage* Examples with Checking Account|
|If you owe:||$50,000||$75,000||$100,000|
10-Year Streamline Mortgage Special: On credit approval. Offer subject to change or termination at any time. Disclosed closing cost and calculated APR does not include prepaid interest. Call 614-836-0100 during normal business hours for current rates. Owner occupied property. Minimum loan amount of $20,000, maximum $100,000. Loan to value no greater than 70%. Approximate payment includes principal and interest only; escrow servicing unavailable. Prepaid interest at the time of closing may change APR. First Service Checking Account required to receive this special rate. $25 minimum to open checking account.
Top Seven Reasons That Consumers Refi their Homes .....
- To get a better rate: if you have not refinanced, please call us today to talk about some of the lowest fixed rates in history.
- To convert an ARM: stability-hungry borrowers are ditching adjustable-rate mortgages and refinancing into low fixed-rate loans for their future.
- To finance a paid-off mortgage and put money in their pocket: a mortgage on a paid-off house can give you cash liquidity for other items, such as your children's education or to buy a second home with cash.
- To consolidate higher interest debt: unlike some lenders, your credit union is still in the market to pay-off your higher rate loans with cash from an affordable home loan (or home equity loan) and save you money.
- To buy other property: this is particularly true with investment properties, but first, ask questions of the lender you know and trust (your credit union) because these loans can present a risk to your current asset (your home).
- To combine two mortgages: many people want to combine the balance of a first mortgage with their home equity and have only one payment, which presents a great opportunity to talk to your credit union staff about your future plans.
- To address family matters: the timing of personal matters can lead to the need to refinance a mortgage and we are here to help with special situations as well as the more common ones.
Whatever your reason, look to the lender that puts your best interest 1st ~ your credit union!
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registration
Mortgage Loan Originators to assist you: Patience Asbury (NMLS # 1450798)Jack Harper (NMLS # 440713)Vicki Jahn (NMLS # 440725)Terry Johannsen (NMLS # 1086655)Cynthia Music (NMLS # 519811)Heather Jacks (NMLS # 440721)Kate Mason (NMLS # 1553635)John Rogers (NMLS # 744744)Nicole Rybarczyk (NMLS # 922545)Tara Wengerter (NMLS # 440714)Mark West (NMLS # 440595)Pam Wiley (NMLS # 440727)