2/1/2021 - Important Coronavirus Communication from First Service
We have opened our branch lobbies to members only. Shared branch users are able to use our drive-thru lanes.
Lobby Service Guidelines
For your protection and the safety of our members and staff, we follow "best practices" in our lobbies that have been issued by our state and federal officials. We require protective face coverings as recommended for lobby service and will be glad to provide you a mask if needed or make our drive thru services available to you.
We verify that our staff feels well with no visible signs of illness at the start of each business day. We sanitize frequently touched areas on a regular basis and plexi-glass dividers are in place at the teller areas for your added protection.
To help keep members and staff safe, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- To provide space to maintain social distancing precautions, we limit the number of individuals that are in a branch at one time. In doing so, at this time, we will only use the 100 Main Street entrance for members at our Groveport location.
- Due to spread of the virus, we require protective face covering when entering the lobby, such as a mask or scarf. If you do not have some type of protective face covering available, we will provide you a mask or please use our drive thru services.
- Please respect the social distancing markings in each lobby and maintain the indicated distance between you, another member, and our staff.
- We ask that only members conducting transactions enter the lobby. We have no bathroom facilities open to the public and have no seating provided in our lobby area to accommodate visitors.
- We also ask that members provide either their First Service membership card, or First Service credit or debit card for identification when requested to enter one of our offices.
- Shared Branching transactions will be handled at the drive thru only.
- Please use our drive thru services instead of the lobby if you feel ill or have a family member who is ill, if someone who you provide health care to is ill, or feel that you may have been exposed to the virus. This will help protect your fellow members and our staff.
In addition to lobby services, we will continue to provide you drive thru, online, telephone and mobile account access for your convenience and personal safety.
Contact our MEMBER SERVICE CENTER at 614-836-0100 locally or 1-800-241-4575 toll free if you have questions about our services, hours of operation, or to make an appointment for personal account assistance or a loan.
All Day Account Access
To assist you all day, every day from any location, First Service offers multiple channels to access your account and convenient services:
- Online and Mobile Banking Account Access
- View your Balance and Transactions
- Complete Transfers
- Request a Loan
- Close a Loan
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- View e-Statements
- Receive Account Alerts
- ATM Access Nationwide
- Easy Access Debit & Credit Cards
Additional information on these services and easy sign-up instructions can be found on this website by clicking the “e-Services” tab.
We are here to assist you. When you need quick answers, please contact us online, by mobile access, or call the Member Service Center where a credit union representative will be waiting to assist you.
Jack R. Harper, President