One Look…One Place
Get your complete financial picture in one place with 1Wallet:
- Sync accounts from other financial institutions
- Review your spending and cash flow habits
- Establish a 2024 Budget
- Monitor your goals to save money
Financial guidance is available in the Money Edu Financial Wellness Center, at Everyday Resources under the Stay Connected tab above. To access 1Walletand establish your 2024 budget, simply log into your FirstCU Online Account, select the hash mark on your dashboard and go to “Spending Habits”.
The Financial Wellness Center and 1Wallet are free financial management tools available at www.firstcu.com.
HOME SWEET HOME
Get Your Projects Completed
If you have home projects that need completed before the snow flies, considered it done with an affordable Home Improvement Loan. Whether you are thinking about indoor or outdoor upgrades or just general maintenance, a Home Improvement Loan can get your projects finished before winter.
Let's Get Started!
- Up to $10,000 Available
- 10 Year Repayment Terms
- Fixed Rate
- Low Monthly Payment
- No Application Fee
8.99% Rate ● 9.28% APR ●
Payment example based on a 660 credit score: a loan of $10,124 including the standard processing fee and repayment terms of 120 months, would have estimated payments of $128.81 monthly with total payments of $15,456.21.
Available for owner-occupied, single-family homes, townhouses, and qualifying condos with a contractor’s invoice or material list /receipts for work done. Refinance opportunities are available to pay off financing by another lender for home improvement work completed within the last six months with proof of prior financing.
Up to two borrowers are allowed to qualify for this loan, both must be on the title and occupy the property.
Apply in any Branch Office
All loans on approved credit with qualified real estate and income verification. We suggest you consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of home loan interest. Property insurance required. Plans, rates and terms may be changed or withdrawn at any time. We Do Business in Accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. NMLS #412995
- Savings on Turbo Tax and H&R Block tax assistance
- Savings on mobile offerings with Spectrum and Xfinity
- Savings on home security, travel, entertainment, amusement parks and much more
- Find more savings when you click the link below to Love My Credit Union Rewards
*See disclosure below for details.
Merchant Processing click here.
and enjoy extra cash in your pocket
- Fixed Auto Rates
- No Application Fee
- No Payment the First 90 Days
- Up to $500 Cash Back on Your Loan Transfer
- Easy to Budget Fixed Payments
- No Early Payoff Penalties
- Discounted Processing Fee with FirstChoice VIP Checking All loans on approved credit with qualified collateral. This offer does not apply to loans already financed by First Service. Actual rates may vary based on age of collateral and credit criteria. A $124 processing fee is discounted to $99 with FirstChoice VIP Checking. No other discounts apply. Earn $10 per $1,000 cash back up to a maximum of $500 on the balance financed. Interest will continue to accrue during the 90 days. Deferred payments may not exceed 90 days. $5.00 Share Savings Account required for membership with $25 minimum to open checking account. Federally Insured by NCUA.
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS with a Holiday Helper!
Enjoy this holiday season even more when you spread the cost over a 12-month repayment plan with a Holiday Helper Loan. Loan amounts up to $2,500 are now available with fixed monthly payments and a reduced loan processing fee.
Call (614) 836-0100
Apply Online Anytime
Click "Apply Today" on this page to the right
HOLIDAY SAVINGS FOR YOU
Discounts are now available with a FirstChoice VIP or Platinum Checking account to save you money on shopping, dining, travel, and hotels this holiday season. For more information on the everyday money-saving benefits available with Checking Plus, select PERSONAL in the headings above, click on Personal Checking and go to Checking Plus. Federally Insured by NCUA