A great way to save is through regular, automatic transfers from your Checking Account or Direct Deposit!
With your First Service Special Savings Account, you can create a cash reserve to help you prepare for the future. You can even keep your savings goals organized with separate secondary accounts for planned expenses like vacations, education, graduation, wedding, retirement, or other personal commitments.
- The minimum balance required to open this account is $5.00
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $5.00 to earn a dividend.
- Dividends accrue on a daily balance method and are credited quarterly on balances greater than $5.00
- Direct Deposit available.
- All deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the United States Government. IRA accounts are insured up to an additional $250,000.
Savings Transaction Limitation Fees: As a reminder to our members, a federal law known as Regulation D requires that all financial institutions, including your credit union, limit certain withdrawals from Share and Savings Accounts, including Money Market Accounts. This law allows members to conduct up to six withdrawals (including transfers) from these accounts per month. Your credit union is required to set limits on accounts to stay within this policy. An Excessive Withdrawal Fee of $3 is charged for each Share/Savings Account withdrawal that exceeds six (6) transactions, including transfers, per month.