Top Seven Reasons That Consumers Refi their Homes ....
- To get a better rate: if you have not refinanced, please call us today to talk about some of the lowest fixed rates in history.
- To convert an ARM: stability-hungry borrowers are ditching adjustable-rate mortgages and refinancing into low fixed-rate loans for their future.
- To finance a paid-off mortgage and put money in their pocket: a mortgage on a paid-off house can give you cash liquidity for other items, such as your children's education or to buy a second home with cash.
- To consolidate higher interest debt: unlike some lenders, your credit union is still in the market to pay-off your higher rate loans with an affordable home loan (or home equity loan) and save you money.
- To buy other property: this is particularly true with investment properties, but first, ask questions of the lender you know and trust (your credit union) because these loans can present a risk to your current asset (your home).
- To combine two mortgages: many people want to combine the balance of a first mortgage with their home equity and have only one payment, which presents a great opportunity to talk to your credit union staff about your future plans.
- To address family matters: the timing of personal matters can lead to the need to refinance a mortgage and we are here to help with special situations as well as the more common ones.
Be Mortgage Free In 10 Years!
Streamline Mortgage Refinance
$825 Closing Costs
Now is the time to think about your future with no mortgage payment.
With low mortgage rates and only $825 closing costs, why wait to refinance? First Service is offering a 10-year term on balances $20,000 to $100,000. See the chart below for additional information.
|If you owe:||$50,000||$75,000||$100,000|
(Principal & Interest Only)